There are two kinds of employees:
- Those who react to the day-to-day issues, and those who prevent them from occurring in the first place
- Those who make themselves indispensable (mainly by retaining knowledge), and those who make their knowledge available (ensuring the organization’s sustainability)
- Those who go fast by going alone, and those who go far by nurturing a culture of collaboration
- Those who get things done, and those get things right
- Those who get comfy in the status quo, and those who face challenges head-on
- Those who set the bar, and those who choose to see no bar
One would survive, but the other will thrive. Which one would you rather be?